January 2021 UPDATE: The book is available NOW on Amazon!
Money First – Zuerst das Geld.
Becoming a freshly minted auslaender/immigrant or an expat in between, in Germany is not easy. There are so many things to figure out in a new place. If one of those topics is Money, then it just gets harder, isn’t it? Its best left for experts to handle, right?
What if talking about money and improving your chances of becoming wealthy was not such a riddle?
Money First is written to break down the barriers and help you improve your choices.
My aim has been to create the book that I wished existed years ago when I first moved to Germany and had a hard timing figuring money matters.
Money First was written, to help you figure out answers to topics like
- How do I save more and invest money to get rich and wealthy? Where should I invest my money?
- Should I buy a home in Germany? What is the process for getting mortgage?
- There are so many insurance products to choose from, are they even necessary? What do I pick?
- How do I pick a bank account, what is different about German Banks?
- How does SCHUFA Credit score work?
- What is a Depot account? What is a sparplan?
- Understanding Income Tax and Tax Classes in Germany.
- How do I plan for my retirement and pension? Will it be enough to survive? Do I take Riester or Rürup?
- Is there a way I can I become financially independent?
- How do I understand all the impossibly complicated sounding German words related to money topics!
If any of those questions make you nod in agreement, then Money First is written for you. Pick your copy now!
I would love to hear from you, and appreciate your feedback.